arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which software is required to take online coaching class?
I saw a video lecture in youtube.  I  would like to take such a class.  What are the softwares required? 
Here is an example of video class. 
https://youtu.be/Y4dH380bMdE
Please help,  it is one of my dream. 
https://youtu.be/Y4dH380bMdE

Thank you  Sweet

Online classes cost money. So you need to state if you're looking for free classes or not. Udemy is a good place to start.
I need to know the techniques used to create such a video and to upload in youtube. Not to take company based classes.

Thank you  Sweet

You only need Skills, OBS, and Cameras to do it all
I only attended online classes because I had dropped out of school
I think you want to become a teacher?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trYhdWoWVQE
Terminal
Solo Developer
I don't think so any blog who workout for online class/sessions for free like youtube, vimeo, dailymotion etc... but many teachers workout on a local skype video calling classes on monthly bases fee charges.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
most coaching site doesnt require any software except your browser but if you want to open one that is different case . most coaching site just play a video and nothing more and that can easily be done with just a web application or something that you can open on a web browser
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
i guess op uses torrent to download legal content. i would say he could download most of the online tutorials for free using torrent. but that wont be legal. still i like to think that the price of educational content should be like tax. anyways... hope he finds better ways to access those vids than some of the kids i know who most probably use torrent for that...
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(02-06-2019, 09:13 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: You only need Skills, OBS, and Cameras to do it all
I only attended online classes because I had dropped out of school
I think you want to become a teacher?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trYhdWoWVQE

Yes, I need to create some online teaching videos, and I hope I got a start by seeing the OBS software, I think I will be able to find some tutorial on it, if you know more about it please share the information.

Thank you  Sweet

BIG RANT ALERT....

warning... i was upset. i took some of it out here. then decided to hit post.

now suffer you sons of britches and panties.

##############

oh so you want to make tutorial videos of your own. good for you.

i hope you have some idea of what you are going to teach. the secret is .. the things you have fairly good knowledge and understanding of.

it is very understandable when one is inspired to learn more on something after watching a tutorial on it. but i rarely met anyone who wanted to create his own cbt or online content that teaches things after they saw some well made video instructions on something. it is like having your first sip of coffee and suddenly have this idea that you want your own brand. instead of thinking, you want to drink more of it more often. ohh , how didnt I get to drink it before !

there is clearly a difference in the way you think. i am sure you will find your way and try your best. good luck.

p.s. please don't get me wrong. i was not trying to patronize or offend. just that there are thousands of tutorial books and write-ups and videos and videos with subtitles on almost everything even remotely learnable. im sure there are books on how to fart nicely in public.

there is really nothing you wont find some tutorial on if you Google it.

so here is what i suggest...i know it took damn long to get to this point and i could have started telling about it earlier. but then it is like a sort of payment in annoyance and anger. you almost wanna kill me and i have your attention now.......

please dont publish your f*****g tutorials unless they are good. like they really contribute something. it is already damn f.... hard to decide on which free tutorials to choose from, given so many options. please don't mess it up further. too many choices is paralyzing and counterproductive. it is proven.

so thanks. for. reading.

please make great content first. write that awesome book before you start asking people for insider knowledge of the publishing industry.

may be next time show up with a draft of that book or a tutorial video shot on your friend's mobile. we watch in awe and be left with a want for more. think to ourselves, dang. only if this guy had a good cannon video cam and standard microphone for this shoot.

no offence please.

priorities in life is the most important. the order in which to do things.

thanks
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
@rudra I could not understand the above post, see that I need to know the softwares used create the videos, it will develop the teaching skills. There is nothing to discourage in making tutorials, everyone has different skills and it is good they all express it.
The essence of this topic is to know about the softwares used to create the kind of video that is shared on the first post.

Thank you  Sweet

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-18-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
09-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting