arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why aren't Governments putting a stop to the overpopulation of the world?
(06-06-2021, 07:22 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: I think there should still have a limit for the overall population count. Because resources on our earth is not unlimited.

So, the fair population in the world should be a number that our earth can comfortably afford, without needing to pollute our earth heavily, of course. Smile

Easy to say but I think ... hard to do. Scientist may able to determine that number, but does the government really care? We all know the scandal where scientist should shut up because of the interest from people have money right?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
In my opinion, Family planning is just belong to the couple and it is there personal decision. Govt have to provide resources to there nationals as they get Tax from them.
See what happens in china. when they pass law on only one child and in somewhere two children allow to plan. and people do many marriages, also some cruel parents kills there newborns. and that is a real evilness.
GOD world has unlimited resources. but senseless peoples destroy many natural resources in search of one. and they do not think about future.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(06-06-2021, 01:54 PM)tiwil Wrote: Easy to say but I think ... hard to do. Scientist may able to determine that number, but does the government really care? We all know the scandal where scientist should shut up because of the interest from people have money right?

Yes, most governments do not care about it now. That is true.

But it is because we are still not hitting the population limit.

I believe one day when we are getting closer to that limit, the governments will also start to do something to control our population. Smile

Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting