arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wishing you a Blessed Ramdan
It seems I'm too late because in a week or two we will get to Eid al-Fitr already. So, happy fasting everyone. Hope everyone get blessed this Ramadhan.

@chanalku91,

From what I read it's not "allowed" to sleep during day when fasting right? Hahaha.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(05-13-2020, 02:15 AM)tiwil Wrote: It seems I'm too late because in a week or two we will get to Eid al-Fitr already. So, happy fasting everyone. Hope everyone get blessed this Ramadhan.

@chanalku91,

From what I read it's not "allowed" to sleep during day when fasting right? Hahaha.

the reason?

I think sleeping during the day is not a problem, as long as you don't leave worship
Terminal
Solo Developer
(05-14-2020, 10:10 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: the reason?

I think sleeping during the day is not a problem, as long as you don't leave worship

If your usual life-style was of a nocturnal type, ie you're of a nocturnal-type of guy or  you have a night-long job or something similar, then yes!.. No problem with that, I guess. But, if shifting your entire life-cycle was done specifically to avoid the hardship of fastning, then I'm afraid that's not what the Ramadan month stands for, and you're missing a lot of its blessings....

I'm not judging you there @chanalku91!.. But I had to make that remark -between brothers- after having read your response :-)
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
(05-14-2020, 10:54 PM)fChk Wrote: If your usual life-style was of a nocturnal type, ie you're of a nocturnal-type of guy or  you have a night-long job or something similar, then yes!.. No problem with that, I guess. But, if shifting your entire life-cycle was done specifically to avoid the hardship of fastning, then I'm afraid that's not what the Ramadan month stands for, and you're missing a lot of its blessings....

I'm not judging you there @chanalku91!.. But I had to make that remark -between brothers- after having read your response :-)

has become a habit of working at night!

I choose work at night, so I stay focused while working!
too much noise during the day!

and, because in the month of Ramadan there are already many thief in action!
so, this becomes an additional task, guarding the house from thieves!
Terminal
Solo Developer
Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting