arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WordPress Hosting • Starting from just $1/month • Optimized for WP - Shadow Hosting
[Image: AYK8bOD.png]

Presenting your WordPress Hosting
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system based on PHP & MySQL. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. It is most associated with blogging but supports other types of web content including more traditional mailing lists and forums, media galleries, and online stores.[1]
WordPress nearly powers 60 million websites on the Internet. As bigger the name is, it also gives reasonable features for its users. As the Internet grows, there are hundreds and thousands of websites being taken online. And as mentioned previously, WordPress powers out of most. 

Shadow Hosting presents you a WP(as WordPress) optimized shared hosting service. Our service consists of almost the same as other Linux shared hosting products but are specifically optimized for WP. It means, when you order our service, you get a shared hosting platform but space which is optimized for WP. Below are the differences of WP Hosting than that of shared one!
  • I/O Limits are unmetered as WP requires a lot of them
  • CPU Limits are unmetered as WP requires a lot of them too.
  • Physical and Virtual memory limits are unmetered as WP requires a lot of them when heavy themes/plugins are used.
  • Support team ready to help you in any of your WordPress operations(managed service).
  • Phone Support(Monday to Friday, 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST)
  • Support Ticket(24/7)
  • WhatsApp Support(Monday to Saturday, 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM IST)
  • Email Support(24/7)

and a lot more!

Plan - 

From $2/first month then $1 from the next month

Unmetered Disk

1 TB Bandwidth

1 Subdomain

Host 1 Website

Layer 4 DDoS Protection included for FREE

Cloudflare supported

2 Email Accounts

and much more!

Support -
Our support team eagerly waiting out there to help you get rid of the issues. With our WordPress hosting plan, our team will help you get your issues resolved which you may have been facing since a long back before migrating to us. This means, you are on your own and whenever you feel that you need help, you can drop the login details of your WordPress administrator portal and we will help you out. We will resolve your issue as soon as possible and if you want, we will help you also explain to you what actually the issue was, how it was caused and what the solution for it is. 

Technical Reliability -
[font=arial, sans-serif]Unlike other web hosting companies, we know what we are dealing with. Unfortunately, there are many hosting companies out there who resells some other provider's service and keep the money. And when asked for any technical help, they would take weeks and if not that, months to resolve your issue. We're not like them. We know what we're dealing with and we resolve your issue as soon as possible within less than a day or if not, two. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]Varied Payment options -[/font][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]For your convenience, we have been working with payment processors and gateways in order to provide a wide range of payment gateways so that you won't face any problem while paying for your hosting services. We accept the following payment gateways:-[/font][/font][/font]
  • [font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]PayPal[/font][/font][/font]
  • [font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]International Credit Card(through PayPal processing without registering to PayPal)[/font][/font][/font]
  • International Debit Card(through PayPal processing without registering to PayPal)
  • Bank Transfer through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS
  • Bank Transfer through Instamojo's NEFT option
  • Indian Credit Card(through Instamojo & PayUMoney)
  • Indian Debit Card(through Instamojo & PayUMoney)
  • PayTM
  • UPI
  • Freecharge
  • MobiKwik
  • Jio Money
  • Ola Money
  • Net Banking(Indian Banks ONLY)

We're working with more payment gateway providers to avail more payment options which are relevant for you.

Know More -
[font=arial, sans-serif]You can keep yourself updated with regular news and updates regarding our service on social media. You can find about us more in below mentioned platforms. [/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]Shadow Hosting - HostAdvice[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]Shadow Hosting - WHTop[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]Shadow Hosting - Official Blog[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]Shadow Hosting - Crunchbase[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]Shadow Hosting - Twitter[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]Shadow Hosting - Facebook page[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Other Details - [/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]Pre-Sales Support:- https://shadowhosting.net/billing/contact.php[/font]
Ticket Support:- https://shadowhosting.net/billing/submitticket.php
Phone Support:- +91-8291064208
Support Email:- [email protected]
Discord:- https://discord.gg/V2XthRm

UPDATE:-
Priority Support for Post4VPS members! Please open a ticket after the purchase with your username to get priority support.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Glad to see Shadow Hosting growing, Just 1 question usually other sites offer cheap rate for the first month and then they'll charge the original price, You thread says
(06-23-2019, 12:57 PM)Manal Wrote:
From $2/first month then $1 from the next month

And sites says 1$ monthly, Is that a typographical error or ?
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(06-24-2019, 05:22 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Glad to see Shadow Hosting growing, Just 1 question usually other sites offer cheap rate for the first month and then they'll charge the original price, You thread says

And sites says 1$ monthly, Is that a typographical error or ?
As mentioned in the thread above, the first month costs $2. From 2nd months onward, you'll have to pay $1/month.
Huh, not bad at all but do you get to host your own domain? as use it? or do you have to have a subdomain or something?
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(06-25-2019, 05:37 PM)Kururin Wrote: Huh, not bad at all but do you get to host your own domain? as use it? or do you have to have a subdomain or something?
No, we don't provide subdomains. You can use your own domain by pointing out nameserver to us.
wordpress hosting? What kind of host is this?
I will swear this type of hosting does not exist and wordpress hosts with the rest of the hosts are no different.
I have investigated the wordpress host.
But none of the managers of the hosting sites have answered me correctly.
They told me the features of a typical host, and I realized that WordPress hosting is no different from other hosts.
Thanks Post4VPS
(06-25-2019, 11:07 PM)hamed Wrote: wordpress hosting? What kind of host is this?
I will swear this type of hosting does not exist and wordpress hosts with the rest of the hosts are no different.
I have investigated the wordpress host.
But none of the managers of the hosting sites have answered me correctly.
They told me the features of a typical host, and I realized that WordPress hosting is no different from other hosts.

You don't really need to swear.
I think, I already mentioned above that it is same as shared hosting but is supported for WordPress. It means, you can ask for any WordPress based technical queries to our technical support department. But if you do it for shared hosting, we wouldn't be able to help you because it is unmanaged service.
But this one is meant to be managed.
Do you by chance host Windows VPS? The plan prices seem pretty good. As I was clicking through I did notice that it said hosting for San Andreas was $.10 but upon clicking that it forced a 2 dollar add-on.
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6
(08-19-2019, 07:05 PM)Rzarcasm Wrote: Do you by chance host Windows VPS? The plan prices seem pretty good. As I was clicking through I did notice that it said hosting for San Andreas was $.10 but upon clicking that it forced a 2 dollar add-on.

You got it right. I really have to make it more like drag and choose your own slots instead of drop down which makes it useless add-ons to be added. I'll look into it. Thanks for reporting.

For Windows VPS, we currently don't have license for that. However, trial can be issued. However, as of now, we're not ready to host Windows as there isn't anyone who is willing to pay for it(except one of my friend who does).

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting