arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing metaDedi - Feedback wanted
Everyone needs cheap dedis, so I decided to create metaDedi.
metaDedi is a comparison table from multiple providers, updated every 1 or 10 minutes.

So you can find easy a good deal, with a few clicks.
As usual, no tracking or ad’s nor affiliates.

In case you miss a deal, we have Discord & Email notifications available.
If you have any suggestions, or notice any errors, lemme know.

Neoon.
Seems a good idea. Actually I have some problem while visiting through mobile device the icons in the title bar is not understandable. I would suggest to add some descriptions or legend. I am sure that it will be a useful website for web developers.

Thank you  Sweet

some selection boxes under advanced Search or something would be great. please check smartprix search list to understand what I'm saying.

this is a great initiative. I'm sure it will become hugely popular in the coming months. also it would be nice to have review options and ranks based on them.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
A very nice project, you must have spent a lot of time gathering all the data needed Smile

Is this platform open-source?
Is there any way to add new data on your dataset?
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
It's a really amazing and nice project @Neoon. I'm sure it'll gain much popularity over the days. The information is well organized, and content location is easy as well. It's worth the hard work you must have done to gather all information.

For suggestions, I'm with @rudra on this one. Advanced filtering would be brownie points for your project.

Hope you find great success with your initiative! Smile

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
@Littlemaster Tables are not the best option for mobile devices, I tried to make it as responsive as possible.
I will take a look on that later, thanks.

@rudra You already have filter options, e.g SSD, Benchmark, Memory.
What kind of filter options do you want?

Since the data is fetched from the providers websites, information such as memory type is not always put there so it cannot be displayed.
So I tried to mainly focus on the data which is mostly available and compare that.

@LightDestory The code itself is not, but all API's like this one https://en.metadedi.net/changes.json is publicly available for anyone to use.
It does not work that way, there is no such thing adding a dataset.

The hole database, generate itself by the offers from the providers, no fixed data, nowhere.
You can help us by coding filters which scrap the data and parse it for example.

@sohamb03 Thanks, yea coding the stuff took a long time.
good site to compare cheap servers
but the price not true i see.. tax?

i search server 16 GB ram and big HDD like 4 TB.
see price 28~ Eur but when order on site Hetzner it say 34 Eur
you site price no tax? or why price different??? maybe note on site about difference!
(04-04-2020, 06:29 PM)Nihilist Wrote: good site to compare cheap servers
but the price not true i see.. tax?

i search server 16 GB ram and big HDD like 4 TB.
see price 28~ Eur but when order on site Hetzner it say 34 Eur
you site price no tax? or why price different??? maybe note on site about difference!

All prices are international, means without VAT included anywhere.
Depending where you buy it you may be charged VAT.
(03-29-2020, 02:08 PM)Neoon Wrote: Everyone needs cheap dedis, so I decided to create metaDedi.
metaDedi is a comparison table from multiple providers, updated every 1 or 10 minutes.

So you can find easy a good deal, with a few clicks.
As usual, no tracking or ad’s nor affiliates.

In case you miss a deal, we have Discord & Email notifications available.
If you have any suggestions, or notice any errors, lemme know.

Neoon.

yeah everyone need it . it is great to have site that compare a product . in this case it is a dedicated server . there is site like this called inxy and it have almost the same result . both have exclusive result . it is great to have site that help people and make more competition to dedicated server comparator site
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting