arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emergency Project, Covid Resource Local
Hello, I am creating an emergency project for available covid resources in my area. The main feature is users can find using their Pincode it is that simple.
I have started building it yesterday, and need your review for this app. Thank you.

Here is a screenshot of the app -
I am releasing this app tomorrow hopefully. Please let me know your valuable opinion. Thank you.

Thank you to post4vps and HostDare for my awesome VPS 12!
Check My first ever opensource project Alpana Blood Donation Drive .
Nice display,but some suggestions:
- Make the places available on a map display like google map widget for better visual reference
- Make the category filterable,and if needed,include a capicity indicator where applicable.It seems you are showing all locations,using different colors for different resources however it is somehow dizzy for people finding a place.
- If you like,give users fine location input for better matching.You can try using ip for districts,while making the GPS location available for display the nearest resources in you.
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .
(05-11-2021, 08:27 AM)mzltest Wrote: Nice display,but some suggestions:
- Make the places available on a map display like google map widget for better visual reference
- Make the category filterable,and if needed,include a capicity indicator where applicable.It seems you are showing all locations,using different colors for different resources however it is somehow dizzy for people finding a place.
- If you like,give users fine location input for better matching.You can try using ip for districts,while making the GPS location available for display the nearest resources in you.

I agree with everything here, you should be able to use MapBox or something similar and be able to easily integrate their API's. On a design note, I would look at your color palette and try to find things that have better accessibility for those with vision impairment and I feel some of the categories could be methods you could filter within the categories as an example:

- Hospitals
Services:
- Ambulance
- Oxygen
- Etc.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
(05-11-2021, 05:31 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: I agree with everything here, you should be able to use MapBox or something similar and be able to easily integrate their API's. On a design note, I would look at your color palette and try to find things that have better accessibility for those with vision impairment and I feel some of the categories could be methods you could filter within the categories as an example:

- Hospitals
 Services:
   - Ambulance
   - Oxygen
   - Etc.

True. The page is too "colorful" and not good for those who just want to find the information. And he is using the same color for some categories, leading potentially misunderstanding. The thing can be as simple as a filtered Jquery Mobile Table component.Anyway filters is better then distinguishing by colors. 

Personally I think this might look better:
(I am using DEMO II so don't mind the text-only interface) 
[Image: Screenshot-20210512-103811-bruenor-magicbox.jpg]
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .
(05-12-2021, 02:42 AM)mzltest Wrote: True. The page is too "colorful" and not good for those who just want to find the information. And he is using the same color for some categories, leading potentially misunderstanding. The thing can be as simple as a filtered Jquery Mobile Table component.Anyway filters is better then distinguishing by colors. 

Personally I think this might look better:
(I am using DEMO II so don't mind the text-only interface) 
[Image: Screenshot-20210512-103811-bruenor-magicbox.jpg]

I think there needs to be some color, but it needs to be used thoughtfully and to create a visual hierarchy. I don’t think a text only interface would serve this application and do it justice. Color just needs to be explore a little more and simplified.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
I am currently making it barebone and will update the map and captcha later. Yes! for normal people card and colour code is more visually compelling and can be focused fast. And thank you for your valuable information.
Thank you to post4vps and HostDare for my awesome VPS 12!
Check My first ever opensource project Alpana Blood Donation Drive .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting