arrow_upward

Poll: What browser do you use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Chrome
50.00%
Firefox
34.48%
Opera
5.17%
Safari
1.72%
Others (mention)
8.62%
Total
58 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (12): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(07-22-2017, 10:26 AM)Man77 Wrote: I use Google Chrome Even if Chrome eating 1gig of my ram lol

1GB isnt that much for new computers but using Chrome on old ones can almost kill they performance.
(07-24-2017, 09:51 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: 1GB isnt that much for new computers but using Chrome on old ones can almost kill they performance.

1 GB is not that much, but you should see that a browser must not use so large amount of RAM, because there are other browsers that uses very low RAM and performs better than Chrome.
I'm using Chrome because of I used to use it since I was young, Firefox is good also but I used to use Chrome.
Google Chrome is the most famous Internet Browser && its very powerfull && full of usefull features
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
Now im using firefox as primary things,

chrome jsut in case and mostly use it to reset my dns as it works always.
i have also chromium and opera for my developement (compatability tests)
I use google chrome and mozilla firefox.Chrome is fast, free, and light.With a mobile app available on every major platform, it’s easy to keep your data in sync.We can create google account.Saved bookmarks,datas can be viewed on any device after signing into google account.Firefox is also quick and reliable browser.I also use opera in mobile.
I basically use chrome and uc in. Mobile for PC Mozilla and chrome best and speed
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

I use Chrome most of the time, when something is not running correctly on it then I switch to firefox or Edge
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Firefox is still the best for me in desktop.

But Firefox in mobile is too heavy to run. So, I prefer to use DuckDuckGo in mobile.

(10-30-2017, 10:30 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Firefox is still the best for me in desktop.

But Firefox in mobile is too heavy to run. So, I prefer to use DuckDuckGo in mobile.
Firefox has some serious issues of ads popups some time ago i used it and i was impressed by performance but later they f**** by ads popups
Pages (12): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting