arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zenmate VPN 3 months free premium subscription
So i got an email from Zenmate as i am on the list of offer subscribers. Zenmate is one of the most secure and fast VPN and i am using it for about 8 months the first month was premium then free subscription but now got 3 months free premium subscription.

Visit here to check its offer https://yecc.ga/zen
*Sorry the link was long and above link is direct without any waiting time.

Check their main website for more details https://zenmate.com

Proof is here
[Image: 786e645622.png]
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Thanks TrK for the information. claimed it.

[Image: lDhwKYW.png]
You guys are always welcome btw why don't you simply change your email by inspect element tool of browser like i did instead of editing image.
(12-24-2015, 02:01 PM)TrK Wrote: You guys are always welcome btw why don't you simply change your email by inspect element tool of browser like i did instead of editing image.

I'm using that screen capture software called 'Lightshot'. It's easy to use and let you edit the screenshot abit before upload (don't have to open paint, paste,edit and bullshit) So yeah lol
Oh i simply uses puush.me for uploading files and photos as it let me upload zip and other files as well.
Dodgy Why only me
[Image: d2dfe58cf2.JPG]
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(12-24-2015, 03:51 PM)Dynamo Wrote: Dodgy Why only me

I don't know there must be a problem in validation code why don't you do that thing again.
(12-24-2015, 04:18 PM)TrK Wrote:
(12-24-2015, 03:51 PM)Dynamo Wrote: Dodgy Why only me

I don't know there must be a problem in validation code why don't you do that thing again.

What you mean by that? "why don't you do that thing again."
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(12-24-2015, 04:24 PM)Dynamo Wrote: What you mean by that? "why don't you do that thing again."

Try following that link again, try registering again using a different email.
(12-24-2015, 04:27 PM)Spank! Wrote:
(12-24-2015, 04:24 PM)Dynamo Wrote: What you mean by that? "why don't you do that thing again."

Try following that link again, try registering again using a different email.

exactly i mean you are not going to leave this offer.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting