Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any one uses skript?
Hey post4vps.

i have a local mc server that i used to make using script
example here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEGNyhQzgus

how about you? have you tried skript if yes tell me what you have made so far or tried.

greetings
Yes I use a script,
I have developed 1 script that only contains 6 line codes whose function is to prevent users from switching gamemode on a particular server!
And I have used the SUPERGUILDS script on Survival server, whose release plan is still unknown!
Social Links
I don't play Minecraft since version 1.5, how did you made this?
It doesn't seems a Bukkit Plugin. How is going minecraft, still alive like always?
Thanks to Post4VPS and VirMach for VPS 9 - Buffalo!
(03-26-2020, 02:29 PM)LightDestory Wrote:  I don't play Minecraft since version 1.5, how did you made this?
It doesn't seems a Bukkit Plugin. How is going minecraft, still alive like always?

You no longer play Minecraft? Why ?
Made what? Script? I just copied the code from many scripts and made it one script that has many functions
These are not plugins, because they can only work with a plugin called Skript
Minecraft has become very crowded in Indonesia since the corona virus appeared, and even many students have created their own servers to earn money
Social Links
(03-27-2020, 12:36 AM)chanalku91 Wrote:  You no longer play Minecraft? Why ?
Made what? Script? I just copied the code from many scripts and made it one script that has many functions
These are not plugins, because they can only work with a plugin called Skript
Minecraft has become very crowded in Indonesia since the corona virus appeared, and even many students have created their own servers to earn money

Well, I played Minecraft since its Alpha edition to 1.5 and barely 1.7.3 version, I did everything and I ended up getting annoyed. I tried and mastered the Tekkit modpack but nothing more. I think Minecraft doesn't have anything funny for me nowadays.

I asked about the script because on the old times I used to create Bukkit plugins and it remembered me something like that, I know that Mojang created new scripting tools like command block but I don't know how much immersive they are.
Thanks to Post4VPS and VirMach for VPS 9 - Buffalo!