arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bitcoin wallet address
Hi guys . I want to buy bitcoin and that's why I need my wallet address. Is the address of my wallet the same as when I enter the site?
Thanks Post4VPS
I believe from a Google Search I found that it is your billing address is what you would use, so if that matches what you entered the website you would go ahead and use it.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
Since I'm not into crypto and such stuff I will only post links to very informative articles / wiki pages for this subject.

- https://blog.komodoplatform.com/en/bitco...t-address/
- https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Invoice_address

Both are great resources to see and understand what you are looking for.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
If you want to store Bitcoin in your own wallet, make sure you know and get your private key for the Bitcoin address first.

That's a saying in the crypto world: "If you do not own your private key, you do not own your cryptocurrency". Smile

(03-18-2021, 10:29 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: If you want to store Bitcoin in your own wallet, make sure you know and get your private key for the Bitcoin address first.

That's a saying in the crypto world: "If you do not own your private key, you do not own your cryptocurrency". Smile

Yes.The news "police wanted private key for a wallet" is still fresh for now.
However I won't suggest the poster to buy bitcoin as it is too risky.Price is hiking abnormally months ago,not a good sign to invest in - who knows what may happen.
Anyway I am not familiar with this,and I believe most netizens are not experts too.
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .
Xapo.com is one of reliable and fast growing option as a BTC Wallet. and has many options and also provide SmartCard for transactions. hence not available in many countries such like mine. but i wish someone here try it and share there experience.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(03-19-2021, 09:12 AM)sagher Wrote: Xapo.com is one of reliable and fast growing option as a BTC Wallet. and has many options and......

I would never recommend people using any kind of web wallet, including this one, to store their BTC.

Because no matter how safe it may look like, your coins are still to be stored on someone else's server. Smile

(03-19-2021, 05:55 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: I would never recommend people using any kind of web wallet, including this one, to store their BTC.

Because no matter how safe it may look like, your coins are still to be stored on someone else's server.  Smile

But we never neglect that BTC's are also a internet currency. so how you make it useable without get any online wallet. even for withdraw? 

you aware us but never share any authentic way. state banks of many many countries unable to own this currency. illegal in my country too. without wallet you never buy or sell BTC's.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(03-19-2021, 05:55 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: I would never recommend people using any kind of web wallet, including this one, to store their BTC.

Because no matter how safe it may look like, your coins are still to be stored on someone else's server.  Smile

While I agree that storing your currency on an online wallet is not safe, I personally think that unless a person is investing very heavily in crypto, he/she should be fine with online wallets?

E.g. I don't really invest in crypto, I have some money in it that I sometimes use it to buy digital goods, I wouldn't want to go through the hassle of actually learning and creating a physical wallet. That's where the online crypto wallets shine, (personally use coinbase).
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(03-20-2021, 08:59 AM)sagher Wrote: But we never neglect that BTC's are also a internet currency. so how you make it useable without get any online wallet. even for withdraw? 

you aware us but never share any authentic way. state banks of many many countries unable to own this currency. illegal in my country too. without wallet you never buy or sell BTC's.

This is actually very easy.

Just download an official BTC wallet from bitcoin.org https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet, for any platform you may prefer, for example: Windows, Linux, or mobile etc.

When you run the wallet the first time, it will automatically generate your own BTC receiving address for you.

After you fund the receiving address with BTC, you can then withdraw BTC from it any time you want. Smile

(03-21-2021, 01:12 PM)Honey Wrote: While I agree that storing your currency on an online wallet is not safe, I personally think that unless a person is investing very heavily in crypto, he/she should be fine with online wallets?

@Honey I would say it is still obviously much much better if you can manage your BTC on your own than using any online wallet. Smile

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting