arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello guys,
I was just wondering how much bodybuilders we got here in post4vps forum and how much weight do you guys usually lift and do you guys take protein or not?
as i have just started building my body and i wanted to take proteins but gym trainer did not allow me he just told that my body is not capable of accepting protein load yet.
would love to know about you guys
This thread i keen love because fitness and become looks younger then age is a phenomena of this ages. i am a body builder in my younger age. after 25 i leave because of life hard goals. and moral is i gain weight which is more then my ideal range. so me and most of forum members also need a person who gave us good diet and exercise tips.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
just try not to smother yourself with food in general and be active. when study or sit for long hours, i set a multistep alarm and get up for at least 5 min after every hour or say 45 mins and do a set of some freehand exercise or stretching. I am very organized and freakish about that. Everything else can go to hell or whatever. i need to maintain that.

You dont need protein if you get like (0.8 x the number of your weight in kg) gm of protein through your food per day. you need to do do a rough estimate and maintain that intake over this. Protein supplement is for those who do it professionally. for them, getting the required high amount of protein usually means a lot of eating. also , I don't remember the exact figure, but you shouldn't eat more than like 20mg protein in one meal. bidy has a rate of using them.

also never eat till you feel full.

get some fasting periods in there. i know its hard but hard fasting forces your body to scavenge and run a tightly regulated ship. it gets trained in economy and making the most of what it got.

Drink approx 3 litre of water.

doing some unhealthy cheat meals might be ok. but eat clean and fresh and do lots of veggies and limited but regular fruits and berries and nuts.

dont get in substance abuse or drugs.

stop having meat if you want higher quality of life in your older years.

you got one body to live in and it is irreplaceable. not yet at least...

EDIT. i forgot to tell one more thing. keeping fit and healthy and strong. thats my aim. bodybuilding is futile i think. you do so much and spend so much time and lot of money...become a gym rat for couple of pounds of muscle....lol..lol on you. but thats just me.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Ooh great topic. I also love to build my body but unfortunately there is no gym around our village. I have prepared two dumbbells myself at home. Those are just of 15 KG/per dumbbell. In early morning i do exercise and lift those weights. But those are not enough. Dodgy
But yea when i used to go college. I joined a gym. I went only 15 days. I left because the trainer. Our gym trainer was some type of stupid. But i have never used those type of things ( protein ).We are villager, we don't eat/take such food.We love to take those nutrients from natural things like milk, eggs and fishes.
Our gym trainer wanted us to do as he says but me and my friends wanted to do however we want.That is the main reason we left the gym.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
the thing is if a trainer is good and knows what he is talking about, then you should listen to him. i once heard a trainer say that you will become arthritic of you have pulse everyday. that's a load of bull. but that does not mean this guy is all talk and nothing else.

if nothing else, they probably know about proper form and techniques, and those are very important. especially in a gym setting. but in freehand too.

you could combine some pull ups and push ups and squats with your home training. that will be awesome.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I like to be a bodybuilder but currently I am not a bodybuilder actually and lifting even a 10 kg is difficult for me right now. but I am a thin person with only skelton in my body and I always fear if I start bodybuilding it must be continued. I have very less time to do the practices, I fear some side effects from medicines. I am afraid of bodybuilding even I'd like bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is an excellent way if using natural resources. Actually bodybuilding release a lot of energy and gives freedom from stress and unwanted junk fat from your body. One of my friend is a great bodybuilder and he says that it grows his confidence and body shape. He is a good physically fit person on look and earn good salary from his passion of teaching. So mentally and physically he is fit and all people will like his body.

Thank you  Sweet

(02-28-2020, 06:51 AM)rudra Wrote: EDIT. i forgot to tell one more thing. keeping fit and healthy and strong. thats my aim. bodybuilding is futile i think. you do so much and spend so much time and lot of money...become a gym rat for couple of pounds of muscle....lol..lol on you. but thats just me.
Yeah, that's what my trainer suggested to me that you should just maintain your fitness instead of building body like professionals but I want to build my body like professionals which is almost impossible to do in the next 8-9 months since my body is not in very good shape.
Of course, I'm not into bodybuilding, but @rudra's EDIT comment attracted me here. Well I'd agree with you, it's just a sheer waste of your precious resources like time and money, to spend it on bodybuilding.

Again, to separate and distinguish, bodybuilding and staying fit are two separate things and NOT THE SAME. Bodybuilding involves staying fit but the reverse isn't true. I think most of us are just fit, like you and me. Necessarily we don't build our muscles by spending a couple of hours regularly in gym, however we've enough exercise through whatever form to keep ourselves healthy.

Well, in sharp contrast to what everyone said above, I've zero interest in building my body like professionals. It's best to let them do it, watching them on the TV is a good practice. It's not my cup of tea, and anyways TV Networks require viewers as well. Tongue
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
lol. totally ! also i think bodybuilding and staying fit is like two sets with a non zero overlap. i am saying so cause those big hulks are anything but fit. believe me they are not. they can't run, can't do sustained real work. too much bulk reduces your flexibility horribly. you pay the price when you get on the other side of middle age. with all the tax in the world.

but i am also against young people just walking and saying that's enough exercise. sorry mate. that's not and it is not just my opinion. if you can't do 50 sit ups, 8 pull ups, 10-15 push ups, you are a potato my friend. just that... sorry if i disappoint anyone.

your ancestors killed animals without firearms. I'm not saying you toil away that hard that long. just be strong enough to cut down a medium tree with an axe without stopping or say, running up couple of flights of stairs or running a mile and not kill yourself. being able to haul that 50 kg rice bag is good too.

else you know what you are...
(02-29-2020, 02:15 PM)rudra Wrote: lol. totally ! also i think bodybuilding and staying fit is like to sets with a non zero overlap. i am saying so cause those big hulks are anything but fit. believe me they are not. they can run, can't do sustained real work. too much bulk reduces your flexibility horribly. you pay the price when you get on the other side of middle age. with all the tax in the world.

but i am also against young people just walking and saying that's enough exercise. sorry mate. that's not and it is not just my opinion. if you can't do 50 sit ups, 8 pull ups, 10-15 push ups, you are a potato my friend. just that... sorry if i disappoint anyone.

your ancestors killed animals. I'm not saying you with that hard that long. just be strong enough to cut down a medium tree with an ace without stopping or say running up couple of flights of stairs or running a mile and not kill yourself. being able to haul that 50 kg rice bag is good too.

else you know what you are...
HA HA HA, man your post makes sense but it sounds a bit funny just because of the way you described.
on topic: Yeah I do agree with you on everything but there is one thing which you mentioned "Pushups" I can do everything you mentioned but pushups are too difficult for me and i usually give up after 3-4 pushups.
would be great if you do suggest some other exercises for increasing pushups ability
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting