arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if you can run a mile and not start hyperventilating like those city kids that i see, if you can support your grandpa on your shoulder and hand while he walks beside you for 100 metres , if you are not afraid of running to third floor roof to get those clothes before the rain comes,

then you are ok my friend.

body has this amazing ability that it keeps getting better at things you do regularly. like i used to let my tongue hang out like dogs even before finishing 6 pull ups. but nowadays i don't even remember i was like that in some remote past. i do 20 without even breaking sweat and with perfect form too.

i have seen people who can do 50.

so to answer your question. keep doing like crazy. BUT DON'T HURT YOURSELF.

i used to get like 5 pull ups and then break form, do jerky motion, bend legs. so what i did was just do 4/5 perfect form ones. stop for say 1 min. go do 4. and keep repeating ...say do 40 or something. eat well. rest. repeat next day. after like 3-4 weeks it will get easier. then you increase your count at one go and/or reduce time between each set.

HERE IS AN IMPORTANT INFO: what is hurting yourself in exercise vs what is signal of growth.

yes, pain is also a signal that your muscles are broken down and rebuilding into stronger ones. so don't flinch away from pain.

just don't do too much so the pain is stabbing / sharp or like feels really dangerous. good growth pain is like a slow burn. and you may feel it next day too. but it will be an all over dull pain.

MYTH2: good muscles are hard.

wrong !!! good ones are soft when not using and don't get upset even if they don't get that (as you dream) hard when you are flexing your muscles. that's normal.

if your muscles are hard, good ! you are successfully on the path of messing up your nice body.

INFO: form is God! not high count !
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
My daily routine is 40Min running. and just a simple self warming yoga exercises. and i feel fresh after it. but looks like i fails to loose my weight properly.
as i discuss with some fitness trainers. they explain workout is if you go sweaty body and your heart pump with high frequency thats mean you make a proper workout.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(03-02-2020, 04:36 AM)sagher Wrote: My daily routine is 40Min running. and just a simple self warming yoga exercises. and i feel fresh after it. but looks like i fails to loose my weight properly.
as i discuss with some fitness trainers. they explain workout is if you go sweaty body and your heart pump with high frequency thats mean you make a proper workout.
Hey,
If you want to lose your weight you gotta make your diet very tight since if you are eating the things which are full of fat then there is no profit of running for 40 minutes(only if you are doing it for weight loss).
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting