arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
change mta serial id
hey dear friends . i got ban in saur server in mta game and he ban my serial id . i delete my pc info and i change windows and ... and ... but serial id not changed . how can i change it? pls help me
Thanks Post4VPS
If I am not mistaken, It must be a Hardware ID ban, not sure if MTA allows that, that's upto your research, what I can tell you is that, though Its a bit difficult to go through, Its definitely do-able. There are programs available who can spoof your Hardware IDs, I however have no experience using them so that's all Information i can offer.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(07-23-2019, 08:08 AM)Honey Wrote: If I am not mistaken, It must be a Hardware ID ban, not sure if MTA allows that, that's upto your research, what I can tell you is that, though Its a bit difficult to go through, Its definitely do-able. There are programs available who can spoof your Hardware IDs, I however have no experience using them so that's all Information i can offer.
I've been looking at this topic for more than 1 month, but everyone says it's not possible. How is it possible? How does this software record information from our computer?
If I use these things that you say, can my computer be damaged? The hardware is in my order
Thanks Post4VPS
There is no other way to avoid mta bans since they ban your serial not ip you can never avoid bans until you change your system xd
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(07-24-2019, 07:59 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: There is no other way to avoid mta bans since they ban your serial not ip you can never avoid bans until you change your system xd
Everyone knows this. Needless to say. Thanks for helping, but it does not help me.
This helps me tell you what mta software stores from my computer hardware so I can change them, not my entire computer
Thanks Post4VPS
(07-24-2019, 09:04 PM)hamed Wrote: Everyone knows this. Needless to say. Thanks for helping, but it does not help me.
This helps me tell you what mta software stores from my computer hardware so I can change them, not my entire computer
Isn't that dishonest though @hamed? My suggestion is that if you want to do something like this, not to discuss it in a public Forum. It doesn't look good for you or for the Forum.

- closed -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting