arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks good, I tried to register for the Beta program, gonna verify my mail. do they accept the requests instantly or do you queue up in a beta list ( like many other beta providers out there )?
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
you need to wait then.
they dont send conformation. manual review and setup.
(08-31-2016, 03:21 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: you need to wait then.
they dont send conformation. manual review and setup.

mhm I noticed too, they sent me a email confirmation message but now they said I need to wait until I come up in the queue, let's see If I get accepted and the time It takes me to get en email.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I got it in 2 weeks. It seems the person buys a vps @ ovh and configures it for you to test.
How much Dropbox give ? I mean, how many GB of storage in free plan ?
ThanksĀ  @Post4VPS

(09-01-2016, 03:49 AM)meetdilip Wrote: How much Dropbox give ? I mean, how many GB of storage in free plan ?

they give you free 2 gig at start and max 15 gig with referals
Only 2 ? I have not used Dropbox much. 2GB is good if is for some files. When it comes to a photo album that would be meek.
ThanksĀ  @Post4VPS

Yes and cozy team gives 60 gig 35 gig more than max gig at db
(09-02-2016, 08:15 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: Yes and cozy team gives 60 gig 35 gig more than max gig at db

I just signup to their beta program, and I'm on their waiting list. I just want to confirm sir perryoo11 if they approve our request to try beta program is the 60 gb will be permanent? or for trial only?
(09-02-2016, 11:05 AM)Vuluts Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 08:15 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: Yes and cozy team gives 60 gig 35 gig more than max gig at db
is the 60 gb will be permanent? or for trial only?

i dont know but it seems perma

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting