arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Badminton lovers, did you know that last week BWF held a international competition? It's DANISA Denmark Open 2020. It was held from Tuesday and yesterday is the final day. Not so many high-ranked players joined in but I really enjoy watching international competition again. This competition will be the last in 2020 and we will see next year. I hope badminton can get back to what it was before COVID-19.

Anyway, my favorite women single player won!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(10-19-2020, 07:10 AM)tiwil Wrote: Badminton lovers, did you know that last week BWF held a international competition? It's DANISA Denmark Open 2020.......

Unfortunately I missed the DANISA Denmark Open this time.

But still glad to know that the Badminton international competition is coming back. This is indeed a good news as such Badminton activities are recovering since COVID-19.

Too bad this DANISA was the last in 2020, so it seems I have to wait until next year 2021 for it. Sad

(10-22-2020, 06:58 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: Unfortunately I missed the DANISA Denmark Open this time.

But still glad to know that the Badminton international competition is coming back. This is indeed a good news as such Badminton activities are recovering since COVID-19.

Too bad this DANISA was the last in 2020, so it seems I have to wait until next year 2021 for it.  Sad

I believe there will be some tournament but will not be international such as All Japan. From what I remember, BWF will hold a new tournament like Asia Open and Europe Open, so every player can get opportunity to get points to join BWF World Tour Final. Well, right now I don't have any idea if it's gonna be held or not.

Ps. BWF WTF until 2022 (or 2023) will be held in Guangzhou, China (if not mistaken), probably player will not join it because it's in China?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(10-23-2020, 06:37 AM)tiwil Wrote: ..... Ps. BWF WTF until 2022 (or 2023) will be held in Guangzhou, China (if not mistaken), probably player will not join it because it's in China?

Hmm...... I guess if you only ask the Badminton players, they would not mind going to China. In fact it seems China is safer than all other countries for the COVID-19 virus infection.

But if you ask the players' governments, they probably do not like their players going to China.

Too bad it sounds like it will be more a political decision than just a normal public-health decision. Sad

(07-28-2020, 11:11 PM)Decent12 Wrote: Hey people,
I was just wondering if anyone of you plays the game with friends just like Cricket, Badminton, football since I tried to find this sort of thread but I didn't found any so I thought to create one myself.

I have just named this "Badminton" since I am used to it and I play this game with my friends almost 2-3 hours which is also good health and at the same time, it gives me pleasure.

Would love to know about you guys as well like which game do you guys play and for how much time and if you don't play any game then what you guys do in your free time?

I have always loved Badminton, though I haven't had a chance to play it for my school or anywhere professionally. Needless to say, Badminton is really an entertaining game that I love to play from time to time, Its especially not that hard to learn so even a guy like me (who doesn't exactly do any physical games xD) can easily play with friends and challenge them. I usually play at home with my brothers, we don't really have a net to use at home so we just put up a small barrier between us while playing xD That is usually enough.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting