arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
game of thrones season 8 trailer out. starts in april
https://t.co/WReVt473SH

all the fans and admirers of GoT. That much awaited time is rushing towards us now. Im full of excitement. Please god or whoever in charge now. Dont call anyone back before they finish watching the series. on that note, i think if i die before , the last thought will be me sad about it.

i am sad too. No. not just thinking about all the people who wont get closure about GoT ( im more sad about all the people who will never read lain m banks culture series scifi books or who read but never get it). im also unhappy thinking when will there be anything as grand and gripping as this one next ? if that is possible.

may be never in my life again. Oh well. I can still wait for my one true love...is not that promised at least once in life ! oh well, dont answer that. Just tell us about GoT.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-19-2019, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting