arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i have a question
(08-05-2018, 01:48 AM)Golden Wrote: This site is the most active right now. I have seen other sites give VPSs but their specifications are very low and you can never get a better VPS.
Agreed.  Post4vps.com is the most active and also the best managed.  It has an owner and staff who care a lot about the forum and its members, and have been successful in creating a community with the right amount of relaxed vs too strict policy that can only lead to success.

Personally after my almost three years with post4vps Forum experience, I see the Forums as a great learning experience, and opportunity to try out new VPSs.  It is important however to understand that these VPSs only last as long as the sponsor's interest in using the Forum to promote their service.  It's always a temporary privilege, so one has to always be diligent in making up to date backups of the contents of the VPS and make the contents easy to migrate as well.  During 2017 I acquired a very cheap VPS from one of the sponsors of FreeVPS, as a backup VPS.  I learned that even cheap VPSs can have their own set of woes.  During early January 2018 the cheap VPS Host suffered a double disk melt down, with the result that my cheap VPS was toast.  VPSs require more real time focus and concentration than shared hosting and there is always greater responsibility on the owner to be security aware and to be up to date with all scripts and host information.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-13-2018, 12:12 AM
Last Post: arsalahmed786
07-30-2017, 03:04 PM
Last Post: OldMeister

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting