arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(08-16-2017, 09:46 PM)OldMeister Wrote: for how long do i need to wait? @Dynamo please tell me there is a fix

It's been 2-3 days still the sponsors haven't responded us through their ticket system.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(08-17-2017, 03:36 PM)Dynamo Wrote: It's been 2-3 days still the sponsors haven't responded us through their ticket system.

ver y sad to hear that... i wish i will hear from the sponsors soon. because i want start test the vps
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
@Dynamo what is this? who did it?
http://imgur.com/BgUrnNe
(08-18-2017, 10:32 AM)OldMeister Wrote: @Dynamo what is this? who did it?
http://imgur.com/BgUrnNe
It's because the VPS Panel is not working properly.

I had created a ticket some days ago and now I see they had removed it o.0 crazy support.
I have recreated one more ticket let's see how it goes.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(08-18-2017, 12:02 PM)Dynamo Wrote: It's because the VPS Panel is not working properly.

I had created a ticket some days ago and now I see they had removed it o.0 crazy support.
I have recreated one more ticket let's see how it goes.

if i was you. i was stoping our friendship with them. if they give us vps. and not helping us. so i dont see a reason to be sponsor with them
(08-18-2017, 03:34 PM)OldMeister Wrote: if i was you. i was stoping our friendship with them. if they give us vps. and not helping us. so i dont see a reason to be sponsor with them

hmm...virtualizor well there isn't much we can say about that except we moved from virtualizor->solusvm long ago and well not many issues since then Wink
what the heck... half of the month passed and still I DONT HAVE vps... @Dynamo please fix this. its unfair i made 20 posts and got no vps
(08-20-2017, 08:59 AM)OldMeister Wrote: what the heck... half of the month passed and still I DONT HAVE vps... @Dynamo please fix this. its unfair i made 20 posts and got no vps

Don't worry we won't just take a way if you're vps haven't even served working.
(08-20-2017, 10:14 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: Don't worry we won't just take a way if you're vps haven't even served working.

its unfair its just unfair i wont wait anymore
(08-20-2017, 02:19 PM)OldMeister Wrote: its unfair its just unfair i wont wait anymore

im really sorry but i cant help you with this.
dynamo does and not me

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting