arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
microLXC Public Test
Hi @Neoon

I want to use it as a static web server, backing up the one on the NanoKVM.

d4dc-9393-0cfb-35a2

Thanks!
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Thanks for the testing guys.

The system should now display the exact error message if a request is rejected.
Your website is awesome, I would like to test your service. But something is restricting me from registering there.
How can I get a SSH key? It asking for SSH Key to register.

Thank you  Sweet

If you use putty then this is a familiar term. Visit here to see more about it:  https://www.digitalocean.com/community/t...t-to-a-vps

Short note: SSH key is an alternative to password. These days as we are advancing in technology our brute forcing power is increasing. If you log in to your server with a password then your server is vulnerable to bruteforce attacks. It can be cracked eventually.
A ssh key on the other hand is a secure key which only the owner has and no hacker can thus crack into your server as your server will no longer require a password which can be bruteforced.

Yes hackers still can enter but chances reduce. They still can Ddos to the server. If the server don't have any protection then yes your server can still be hacked. 

Ssh key just reduces the options of a cracker but it doesn't stop them!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
Verifying account
Please reply on the topic,
with the following token:

685d-2886-2205-c359

EDIT: got one. Great automatic bot. Thank you for offering this kind of great service to this forum community. :

1e9d-463b-fefb-31a8
well, it is something new and I wanted to try out the day you posted this thread but sadly I was not able to get it due to reputation points requirement but finally I made it.
The reason I want to get this is just because I want to see how it works and whats different in it
Verifying account
Please reply on the topic,
with the following token:

4b78-1567-fb87-8775
I had hard time logging in with the key,

Thank you  Sweet

I needed to reboot all nodes, since they seem to had problems with the storage pool.
Which caused problems with reinstall of the container.

I do not know yet, the reason of it, but i seems like to have something to do with the new LXD version, according to other users.

The containers will start automatically on boot, just make sure your application does as well.
Will keep an eye on it, lemme know if you still face any issues.
39e2-90ba-9773-223d
I would like to try MicroLXC, I wish to learn different aspect of LXC and KVM and other things.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Melbourne is back Online, since it suffered a total data loss on Saturday.
It took a bit longer as expected due to network issues, which now have been solved.

Anyone who has been affected has been notified.
Happy deploying.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting