arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my apology that you all deserve.
Disclaimer: this is no resignation topic. and please don't mind my grammar this is raw written.

hello post4vps.
let me basically say that I'm sorry of my lack of effort last month(s). I have been busy with school that I finally finished and graduated. I have been very busy in my head call it a depression if you like.
I am still hiding it by playing games. my parent's arent that helpful as I hoped to be (it even makes it worse) as they don't believe in bad "times". still, they are trying but have no idea what they are doing (guys no need to name them I think they cant understand because how I am now). 
I should do the giveaways but have no time for it. also @Lampard I owe you my apology for a lack of support I promised you in the topic (https://post4vps.com/thread-2172.html).
sorry community for my "current state". I have help going through all of this as of professional help as my family.
I also am proud to be a member since the sole beginning:
Registration Date: 10th September 2015 means 3 years.
I love this community with my hearth I learned a lot.

i hope to change back to glory after this topic.

sincerely,
Perry
@perryoo11  No apology needed.  We know how sincere and dedicated a person you are.  We only have good thoughts about you. 

Everyone goes through difficult times and the difficult times make you a better person at the end of it.  Congratulations with your graduation.  Must be a miracle achievement within the circumstances you described so that makes it even a greater feat that you accomplished. 

You're lucky to have professional help as hopefully this will provide you with the guidance that is needed.  At least you know there is a community around here who is only thinking the best of you.  Wishing you all of the best and I'm sure everything will work out eventually.  it always does.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@perryoo11 Glad to know that you finally graduated and have more free time now. Smile

No need to say sorry though. We all understand admins can be very busy for their real life. Attending school is obviously more important than just administrating this forum.

And congrats you have been here for approx 3 years!

I just feel guilty as I have become an admin for this.
(07-24-2018, 06:47 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: I just feel guilty as I have become an admin for this.

Its alright! Everyone has their personal life. Congratulations for graduation.
Congrats for your graduation!
And, we all should understand every human have their own life, and no need to be angry because of that. We all have that too.
And you're free now, isn't it? Hoping for the best to you perry!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Congrats on your graduation. I don't its a big deal those delays. Since graduation is over you should go somewhere and spend time out of house. Collect your thoughts and see what you ll do next. Once you start doing a full time job you will be even more busy. Smile

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Congratulations on your Graduation, keep your pace on your studies. I don't know why do your parents force you. But it will be because they are more concerned about your life, believe me, they are not negative, but maybe they should give more trust to you.

Thank you  Sweet

Thanks so much for the support.
I may just take a break from post4vps or a week. So I can flush my mind.

An catch up with the community.
Wow gz for graduating and good luck in your life
Now you have to search for a job Wink
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting