arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello everyone . i search for a php scriptr for fix some my website bugs .(not for free) . bugs not hard my website bugs is small so its not hard .
If there is a designer among the people in this forum, please send your samples in a private message or on this thread.
Thanks Post4VPS
Moved from Web Design to Scripting & Programming Forum.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I am a junior developer, but I can try to help you. But first you need to answer some questions:
- Are you looking for back-end support? I mean, editing server scripts? Or do you need also font-end fixes, such as UI fixes?
- Can you explain in which environment are you working on? It is a laravel application? Barebone php scripting?
- Can you provide a dev-environment to work on?
- Do you have any step-to-step guide to replay bugs?

P.S I suggest you to change your thread's title because I think is doesn't explain what do you need. Use a NeddHelp tag, describe your problem.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(08-26-2019, 03:33 PM)LightDestory Wrote: I am a junior developer, but I can try to help you. But first you need to answer some questions:
- Are you looking for back-end support? I mean, editing server scripts? Or do you need also font-end fixes, such as UI fixes?
- Can you explain in which environment are you working on? It is a laravel application? Barebone php scripting?
- Can you provide a dev-environment to work on?
- Do you have any step-to-step guide to replay bugs?

P.S I suggest you to change your thread's title because I think is doesn't explain what do you need. Use a NeddHelp tag, describe your problem.

I want you and me to work together on a number of problems on my site. bugs. Its language is php and html but complicated because my site template is professionally compact.

And you can even partner with me and make money off the site. (After working together for more than 3 months). Tell me what languages do you know? I need coding to know php, htm full and lua. You know all that well?
Thanks Post4VPS
(09-06-2019, 01:06 PM)hamed Wrote: I want you and me to work together on a number of problems on my site. bugs. Its language is php and html but complicated because my site template is professionally compact.

And you can even partner with me and make money off the site. (After working together for more than 3 months). Tell me what languages do you know? I need coding to know php, htm full and lua. You know all that well?

You didn't answer my questions. Moreover I am not available for help anymore since university is opening soon.

I suggest you to provide more information because no one will accept the "job" without knowing what he is going to do.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(08-25-2019, 10:55 PM)hamed Wrote: hello everyone . i search for a php scriptr for fix some my website bugs .(not for free) . bugs not hard my website bugs is small so its not hard .
If there is a designer among the people in this forum, please send your samples in a private message or on this thread.

Can you please describe the bugs more? Along with what software you’re using and on what?

Also, sometimes you can actually find the solutions and bug fixes for free. So I really urge that you attempt doing that before spending money on it. You just have to do some research and trust me, it’s worth it!

There are also people out there that are more willing to help out for free, so look for said people first.

After all, spending money on something you could’ve gotten for free is quite painful in my opinion.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
(11-01-2019, 09:29 AM)ikk157 Wrote: Can you please describe the bugs more? Along with what software you’re using and on what?

Also, sometimes you can actually find the solutions and bug fixes for free. So I really urge that you attempt doing that before spending money on it. You just have to do some research and trust me, it’s worth it!

There are also people out there that are more willing to help out for free, so look for said people first.

After all, spending money on something you could’ve gotten for free is quite painful in my opinion.

I created this in several other forums but they all did it for me for money. That's why I was in the middle of discussing money in this forum.
Thanks Post4VPS
I think @hamed is not trying to find only a PHP scripter, but also one that is capable to fix HTML like how he wants to be the design.

I, myself, cannot understand how HTML works and what to do if I want some design. But my brain works with PHP logic and how it's flowing.

Anyway, it's way better if you explain one more time to let us know what you want us to do.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(11-03-2019, 11:39 PM)hamed Wrote: I created this in several other forums but they all did it for me for money. That's why I was in the middle of discussing money in this forum.

That is quite understandable. Not saying that charging people money for your time and efforts is something bad, but I really am not a big fan of people that instantly ask for money to help you out for something they could’ve helped you in effortlessly... it’s just against my own personal manners and values.

This is exactly why I was encouraging you to seek for someone that can help you for free before considering paying for help. It could save you some money, which is almost always a good thing Smile
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
(11-04-2019, 11:34 AM)ikk157 Wrote: That is quite understandable. Not saying that charging people money for your time and efforts is something bad, but I really am not a big fan of people that instantly ask for money to help you out for something they could’ve helped you in effortlessly... it’s just against my own personal manners and values.

This is exactly why I was encouraging you to seek for someone that can help you for free before considering paying for help. It could save you some money, which is almost always a good thing Smile

Please enter the address below. This is one of my friend sites. Login to the site. You will notice that the top of the menu has disappeared and you can't see it. What's the problem? How to solve this problem?
click here to open website
Thanks Post4VPS

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting