arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
possible to back up ogp panel data ?
Star 
hello guys i need some help in ogp panel i want to know weather its possible to backup all data of ogp panel which consists of all clients and game servers back up and when i move to new vps ip i can restore all data in new vps ? hope i get some help  on how to do backup and restore properly
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Since Open Game Panel isn't depended upon webhost/VPS's IP address,
Hence Panel can easily be transferred from one vps to another.

You just need to backup the database from old vps and import it to new vps and copy-paste all the panel files from old vps to new.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(05-10-2020, 03:38 PM)Dynamo Wrote: Since Open Game Panel isn't depended upon webhost/VPS's IP address,
Hence Panel can easily be transferred from one vps to another.

You just need to backup the database from old vps and import it to new vps and copy-paste all the panel files from old vps to new.

Okay thank you bro I will do the back up now and restore files via copy paste

I did this when i was using panel on vps and then i wanted to install the panel on web hosting and use the vps as agent only, all u have to do is to backup the database (to move to a panel on web) if you want to move to another vps then you can move the www files and the database
(05-12-2020, 04:27 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: I did this when i was using panel on vps and then i wanted to install the panel on web hosting and use the vps as agent only, all u have to do is to backup the database (to move to a panel on web) if you want to move to another vps then you can move the www files and the database

Yep I will do backup all data and restore them using copy paste method thats good to back up ogp files

Looks like the inquiry has been answered. So am closing the thread for now. If further discussion is required please PM me to open the discussion again.

- closed -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-05-2020, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Khadeer143

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting