arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
issues in ogp panel !
Star 
hello recently i checked my clients server mta sa servers total size which crossed above 1gb space i told them to compress the scripts under 1gb and they said that there server size is around 200mb,800mb none of them agreed there resources cross 1gb space i even joined to check there mta sa server to check the total size as i seen the server total download size was 200 mb for 1 server and another server around 800mb 
but in ogp panel when i click on total size it shows 1.20 gb,2.35 gb of size how can i fix this issue ? or there is something around vps usage ?
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Thus anyone got my issue or no one understand my problem ? No one replied all are bussy?

Have you tried to check the sizes manually (through terminal, externally from game and ogp) ?
By ingame server size check, can you explain more about how exactly you did that?

If possible try to attach some logs/screenshots of your 'checks'.

That might help in understanding it abit better.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(05-29-2020, 12:33 PM)Khadeer143 Wrote: hello recently i checked my clients server mta sa servers total size which crossed above 1gb space i told them to compress the scripts under 1gb and they said that there server size is around 200mb,800mb none of them agreed there resources cross 1gb space i even joined to check there mta sa server to check the total size as i seen the server total download size was 200 mb for 1 server and another server around 800mb 
but in ogp panel when i click on total size it shows 1.20 gb,2.35 gb of size how can i fix this issue ? or there is something around vps usage ?

You can see the correct size in the Game Servers section. To access this section, you must log in with your management account. There you can see the names of all the Game Servers created and then you can click on the Show Size option to see the size of that Game Server. If you don't understand, I can log in to your management account and teach you with a video. Good luck
well close this thread i had solved the problem i just cleared server logs and server size got to normal size again

lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting