arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the new console playstation 5
Hello everyone,
i guess everyone hear have heard about the new console gaming that are going to be released next year playstation 5.
according to the website. playstation 5 are going to be released with a lot of new games that most of them supports only playstation 5, and of course a better hardware. how much better? well... here's a chart to show you exactly how better the playstation 5:
[Image: Capture.png]

the new playstation 5 also has options such as ray tracing, supports 4k graphics and fps 120 with support to 120HZ 4K screens.
so in my opinion the new playstation 5 is going to be a huge success i cant wait to hear more and see some more videos about this console and i would like to hear your opinions guys on what are you thinking about the new console and how much do you rate this new console.
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Playstation 5, since it was announced!
I can say Playstation 5 has a backward support feature that is very useful when I want to play PS 4 games, although it's a pity I can't play PS 2 games that are very legendary in Indonesia!

From the side of the new features on PS 5 I like the Haptic Feedback feature on the controller!
Where this feature will be useful if I want to play the war game!
Terminal
Solo Developer
I'm not much of a console player but PS5 actually caught my eye, The specs looks really really great as comparing to the last PS4 and PS4 Pro but i'm pretty much at the same question is it actually gonna produce more fps then before right? and 4K at 120HZ that's really great. The design of the PS5 looks pretty modern and unique for me.
I will probably rate this console a 10/8, As i'm not sure about the FPS and the hertz rate.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

(07-14-2020, 05:20 PM)sAmI Wrote: I'm not much of a console player but PS5 actually caught my eye, The specs looks really really great as comparing to the last PS4 and PS4 Pro but i'm pretty much at the same question is it actually gonna produce more fps then before right? and 4K at 120HZ that's really great. The design of the PS5 looks pretty modern and unique for me.
I will probably rate this console a 10/8, As i'm not sure about the FPS and the hertz rate.

I think the whole 4k 120 Hz thing is not going to be very common considering we're talking about 4k and not like 360p res lol.

Anyway, both PS5 and Xbox Ser. X look great, I personally think PS5's design doesn't look very heat efficient compared to Xbox, but we shall see to that when It fully releases.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(07-16-2020, 08:17 AM)Honey Wrote: I think the whole 4k 120 Hz thing is not going to be very common considering we're talking about 4k and not like 360p res lol.

Anyway, both PS5 and Xbox Ser. X look great, I personally think PS5's design doesn't look very heat efficient compared to Xbox, but we shall see to that when It fully releases.

I also believe that it's not going to be common exactly for 4K but lets see what we gonna have for the PS5. It's design overall looks more better than XBOX. Controller seems really great in look really futuristic in my way. 
I have never been a console gamer, But for few games i do love console which are FIFA , Mortal Kombat and Last OF us the only reason i bought PS4 for!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

@sAml you love the last of us? damn i have to reply to that. this game at the beginning was amazing and i love it and im also fan of it. but the last of us 2 is the biggest trash game i ever seen, they killed it so hard that almost everyone hates this game. about the console, i think it looks great and i am sure sony is not gonna disappoint us about the new console it looks great and amazing and has much improvements from the playstation 4. i cant wait to see what will be and the reviews of people and see some unboxing on youtube.
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-03-2018, 02:37 PM
Last Post: youssefbasha
01-09-2017, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting