arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the6bit free webhosting
(10-03-2015, 02:32 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: Aim of post4host is to gain traffic, then earnings through the traffic(may be some for charity!).
Some of the free hosting sites are putting ads on client sites, asking for a credit link(back link), having very less spec or having a pro plan and some are scams with their own specific hidden aims.
So the main aim still getting satisfied.

I see, thanks for the healthy response.
(10-03-2015, 02:32 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: Aim of post4host is to gain traffic, then earnings through the traffic(may be some for charity!).
Some of the free hosting sites are putting ads on client sites, asking for a credit link(back link), having very less spec or having a pro plan and some are scams with their own specific hidden aims.
So the main aim still getting satisfied.

we require nothing. just host for free thats it.

added a demo server:
http://demo.techvsnewb.com/

username and password are both: demo
why don't you use cPanel..I can give you a license for free...
worldoffapps we use sentora.
cpanel is paid so we dont want to get in trouble with it.
You can use a cPanel development license...
I have got one and can give it to you...
(10-04-2015, 04:56 PM)worldofapps Wrote: You can use a cPanel development license...
I have got one and can give it to you...

i understand but look its a dev licience and im using to resell it thats not allowed in the licience.
You could get a cP Nonprofit license:
go.cpanel.net/nonprofit

You just need to be listed on GuideStar.
(10-05-2015, 09:44 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: You could get a cP Nonprofit license:
go.cpanel.net/nonprofit

You just need to be listed on GuideStar.

30$ one time payment is also necessary in cpanel Educational/Non-Profit licence. but its worth the shot
Also our servers will be lagg if i install as the requirents are just high.
Ah, OK. What server provider do you use?? I've installed cPanel on a server that met none of the requirements except the CPU requirement, and it worked just fine. I hosted a large-ish WordPress site on it, and it still had blazing fast loading times.

Another suggestion is just dedicating ONE server to cPanel, others to stuff like Sentora, VestaCP, etc (so then users can pick what panel they want Big Grin)
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting