arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the6bit free webhosting
the6bit came to his death.
check bladeip.com
Good luck with the company perry. You might want to fix that link to the forum. It's messed up. It redirects you to https://post4vps.com/the6bit.com
thanks i changed it
nice start with good servers perry best of luck for good business.
thanks remember i considered that you need one post to get your website
Ooh, cool!!! Thanks for sharing this offer, perry. It's a really good service that ACTUALLY uses cPanel!
Perhaps giving the users something to work for, I wouldn't give a user free hosting for one simple post. Higher your standards the users will come, just remember Rome was not built in seven days.
(10-03-2015, 12:02 AM)Crypt-K Wrote: Perhaps giving the users something to work for, I wouldn't give a user free hosting for one simple post. Higher your standards the users will come, just remember Rome was not built in seven days.

Nah, not really. I've seen a lot of post to hosts that don't require any posts. Not even a signup on their forums. 

I believe in working only for VPSs, not shared hosting (unless it has a dedicated IPv4 or IPv6)
(10-03-2015, 01:12 AM)karatekidmonkey Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 12:02 AM)Crypt-K Wrote: Perhaps giving the users something to work for, I wouldn't give a user free hosting for one simple post. Higher your standards the users will come, just remember Rome was not built in seven days.

Nah, not really. I've seen a lot of post to hosts that don't require any posts. Not even a signup on their forums. 

I believe in working only for VPSs, not shared hosting (unless it has a dedicated IPv4 or IPv6)

Thanks for the information, I do not have much knowledge on the post4host type business as of right now I am still learning the ropes.

So let me get this straight they give free hosting to users without even signing up for their site? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of having a forum?
Aim of post4host is to gain traffic, then earnings through the traffic(may be some for charity!).
Some of the free hosting sites are putting ads on client sites, asking for a credit link(back link), having very less spec or having a pro plan and some are scams with their own specific hidden aims.
So the main aim still getting satisfied.

Thank you  Sweet

Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting