arrow_upward

Pages (15): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cobalt Server Panel
(01-19-2016, 08:50 AM)xdude Wrote: That didn't work either it's been keep saying "Sorry there currently is a development backlog!" for half day now, whatever that means. Also now they only have DC-1 option.

Ah its a Bad news. I have reported this to Cobalt Zack ,lets see what he tells Undecided
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Hope to receive a good news. This is bad for their reputation since both paid and free clients having same issues.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I had tried to create a VPS some hours ago and I can see now my VPS got deployed. xdude, i have transferred that VPS to your account (with your OS wish). I will see user's whose VPSs are still in Deploy mode and try to create in my panel and if it worked then i will tranfer it to there Accounts.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Okey now it work great and as it should be. No lagging, Doesn't show memory stuck problem and also no access problem through RDP. Work perfect so far just like my paid Windows vps. I really hope it will stay like this.

Thanks for all the help Dynamo !!!

Seems they had a problem again. I saw message saying redeploying again with DC 2 so I had to reinstall the vps. Also there were more RAM this times so I tested 2 vps. But Both in pending status.

@ Dynomo could you check if you can activate it ?

(01-27-2016, 06:59 AM)xdude Wrote: Seems they had a problem again. I saw message saying redeploying again with DC 2 so I had to reinstall the vps. Also there were more RAM this times so I tested 2 vps. But Both in pending status.

@ Dynomo could you check if you can activate it ?

What you mean ? Do your VPS gone auto destroyed? If no then why you have redeployed your VPS ?

Let's see. I too have deployed one VPS, If it worked then i will tranfer it to your account if your account's VPS not activated till that time.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Yep my old vps was not connecting at all. And in the panel there was notice saying vm is working again and asking to redeploy servers using DC-2 and a SLA notice.

Edit : it still shows pending !

(01-27-2016, 11:38 AM)xdude Wrote: Yep my old vps was not connecting at all. And in the panel there was notice saying vm is working again and asking to redeploy servers using DC-2 and a SLA notice.

Edit : it still shows pending !

Now i can able to see that one of your VPS is 'Powered On'

so I can take back rest Resource ? as rest was gone to your account when i was transferring the Working VPS to your Account.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

No problem. For a moment I thought we have given a upgrade. lol

But second thoughts could you leave it there for another 24 hours So I could test how these 2 different OS works ?

(01-27-2016, 02:23 PM)xdude Wrote: No problem. For a moment I thought we have given a upgrade. lol

But second thoughts could you leave it there for another 24 hours So I could test how these 2 different OS works ?

As your wish. when your Testing gets Over then just Shoot a PM to me.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Pages (15): Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting