arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Yesterday, I watched the Indian movie 'Mission Mangal' which concerns the Mangalyaan mission of India which was successful in one go itself. It's a movie relating to true sequence of events, which highlight what trouble these scientists have to face starting from getting approval to tight budget, personal life and so on, to get such space missions accomplished. It's a very good movie with a lot of relevance in today's world, describing how even trivial everyday incidents give rise to great ideas, which in turn go on to transform the history of the entire nation.

I loved the movie. A straight 9.5/10 as the movie deserves it. Would recommend it to anyone who's fond of movies as well as astronomy. You'll gather a lot from it.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Watched John Wick 2 again. This series is a very good action thriller. Fighting and shooting scenes are quite good even though not so practical or would any real killer would do. But after all, it's a movie so can't blame it. We don't see Keanu Reeves in movies often these days. His acting and most of his movies are very good.

Another movie I watched a few days ago was Stuber. Dave Batista the former WWE guy plays main role. It's an action-comedy but mostly comedy. I don't think it's gonna do many box office records but a quite fun movie. I like this movie.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Watched "X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)" , "X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)" , "X-Men: First Class (2011)" and "The Wolverine (2013)" , catching up with all the X-Men movies one by one , only 4 left , since i Have already seen Deadpool 1 and 2. I loved the X-Men First class movie the most out of all the xmen movies yet.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
I just watched Lupt its an horror movie of bollywood with a different story from other bollywood horror movies.
Rating: 8/10
Genre: Drama/horror
My last movie is quit old. releases in 2013. "Oblivion (2013)" ans Sci-Fy. action mystery movie. Tom cruse the hero. nice movie suggestion for you.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Recently completed watching Avengers Endgame :p I know I am a bit late to the party, and I don't think I need to tell how amazing It really is, really worth watching, especially if you've seen Inifnity war
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Watched the movie, Hobbs & Shaw. As you know, It is a spin-off of The Fast and the Furious series. Well I can't say it's in level of what I expected. But again the movie is not about fast cars but mucho men. It's more of an action-comedy where big men fighting each other. The cast does a pretty good job but the whole thing is no match for those original movies. Rotten Tomatoes has given it 6.5 out 10 and they are spot on.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Just watched the movie "Sammy2" but i would say i felt that i wasted my 2hours on a movie which made no sense
rating: 3/10
genre: action/comedy
Today i watched the movie " Chal Mera Put ". It is a comedy movie. I loved the movie because all of the actors are my favorites.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Today i watched the the commedy movie "Pagalpanti" it was a pure commedy movie and i liked the movie because the actors in this movie were well known.
Rating: 9/10
genre: commedy
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting