arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to create a GMAIL account without mobile number
Thanks for the tutorial @Vuluts Contrary to the comments by others in the discussion about a phone number supposed to make an account safer, I don't see the use of a phone number making the account more safe. If your account should get hacked for me it is logical that a savvy hacker can hack your phone number info too. If you are using your phone for confidential items like telephone banking etc that could be a real problem for you. There are many other ways you can choose to make your e-mail account more secure. All you need to do is check the security tools of which there are many in the personal settings of Google e-mail accounts and choose one of them.

I always avoid using my personal phone information as much as I can. Nothing on the Internet is really that safe that it cannot be hacked. And it also includes accounts with phone numbers. For Facebook, where one's phone is needed to start a Website for example I only use the phone number temporarily until the Website is up and I got the name I wanted. Then I go in and remove the phone number.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting