arrow_upward

VPS Giveaway: Second VPS for 15-20 additional posts?
here is my opinion about adding the second vps option

pros
this will get rid some of idle vps and also make existing user more active on the forum and reward those people that can post more than the 20 post per month limit

cons
even though it add aditional post there will be less vps in the vps pool and less vps in the pool mean doesnt attract much new member .

so it is between getting rid of idle vps or attracting new member but for me second vps is a great idea . espescially with 4 post / date rules that mean the user with second vps will be extremely active on the forum . for the attraction 31 vps is too much . and by the way previous month if im not wrong only @deanhills surpass the 40 post . myself only post 32 post previous month . so the people that get second vps is not much and will get rid of that vps without getting rid of that attraction . adding a user limit who can get second vps also a great idea
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting