arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you know of old tech mobile phones that will work with US 4G technology?
(12-05-2018, 12:49 PM)Rehan Wrote: The best ever mobile phone company is Nokia.The one and only perfect company with all facilities.In old nokia mobiles the signal quilty and their battery timing was outstanding.A fully charged mobile works for 4 days approx.Now Nokia is updating their mobiles.There are re-creating their old mobile phone models.I think the nokia is the oldest company that is creating mobile that support LTE.

Nokia Heart
Totally agreed @Rehan - but only the very old Nokias were created to last for ever. My batteries of 2004 in the three Nokias 1100 I bought are still the original batteries and last for a week. And yes the reception is awesome - also depending of course on the network provider to an extent as well, but quality wise this phone rocks. Regrettably the new similar cheap Nokias are not made of the same quality - I've tried them from time to time over the years and given them away. Like they're really cheap Nokias - very difficult to open their plastic back to get inside where the battery is as the materials that the Nokias are now built with are cheap non durable materials that also scratch easy. Some people like the new Smart Nokia phones, but I don't need Smart. I find Smart distracting. I like to use my phone mostly for messaging or to phone if really needed. I may change tomorrow of course if the phones get to be more secure and private, but I like my privacy, and smart phone to me is almost obscene. I get irritated whenever I'm in public there's a person staring into a little square device totally disconnected and sometimes discourteous to those around them by being unaware of them and in their way. They block your path in super markets or outside on pavements. They're completely anti-social and rude during dinner. I'm not signed up to that culture .... maybe yet. Smile
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-16-2020, 10:55 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
07-30-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Lampard

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting