arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do video games contribute to violence?
Games are made to have fun and enjoy your free time.
From my point of view, what says Trump is just pointless "I need to find a excuses to this high violence".
Just think about it:
Videogames are international goods, but why all the most brutal things happens in the U.S? Why videogames don't make the SAME effect (speaking about quantity and brutality) on the other countries?
Maybe you can think "Because the spread of videogames  in the U.S is bigger then anywhere"... well I don't think so. In my country, Italy, videogames are popular as much as U.S, in a proportional way regarding population, and there aren't so many cases of this type of violence.

Playing a FPS game doesn't give you any gun training, playing a survival game doesn't give you any real survival tips, playing a cookie game doesn't make you a chef.

The real problem is: HOW EASY IS TO GET A WEAPON IN THE U.S AND THE "WEAPON-NEED" USELESS MIND OF U.S.
A crazy man can kill people by just having a weapon, it doesn't need any videogame input to do so.
So T is blaming videogames... but:
  • Is there any direct link between crazy gunners and videogames? ANSWER: NO
  • Did a killer do [fornite dancing|CoD citing|ANY VIDEOGAME REFERENCE] after killing someone? ANSWER: NO
The news that I can listen to from italian News Channel about U.S are of boys with knifes and guns on school and other public facilities... WHAT?
Why do you ever need a KNIFE when you go to school?
Where did a 16 year old boy get a gun? ANSWER: IN U.S GUNS ARE LIKE CANDIES. YOU CAN GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT, YOU JUST NEED MONEY.
On my country you don't see guns so often. I am speaking about normal life: school, parents, job.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do video games contribute to violence? - by LightDestory - 08-14-2019, 10:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting