arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Corrected - refer last post] Migrate Your Website to New VPS Host ( Ubuntu/Debian )
@Rehan

first of all, i'm sorry if that comment made you unhappy.

i just meant, it made me expect a simple yet efficient process that will be easy to follow and understand for new users or may be some innovative way that i didn't know about. instead, it was a convoluted way of doing extra work and also kinda incomplete.

you do not need panel if you do not have one. i never install any panels on my vps. You just zip the necessary file n folders and db backup on your source host. then send that to your web root and make publicly accessible. then wget/download from destination. next just unzip under web root and restore db.

though you need to take proper care so permissions are not all messed up. thats why you use proper user and not do everything as root.

you are done. as simple as that.

I am sorry to say that i am totally at a loss to suggest you a suitable title.

edit. i meant you could try streamlining/simplifying your instructions and not the title. thanks
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Migrate Your Website to New VPS Host ( Ubuntu/Debian ) - by rudra - 08-24-2019, 06:55 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting