arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello - (For members who doesn't know me much)
(09-19-2019, 11:04 AM)Decent12 Wrote: hey F7N,
Its great to see you here as VPS provider as far as i remember the first time i met you on freevps? if i am not wrong Tongue .
not sure if remember my name or not but you were offering free web hosting

Yes. I been joined first to FreeVPS due a member on my forums told me about it. Later I saw some posts about Post4VPS but I wasn't first not very interessed but later I though, yes why not to sign up. I offer at that time still free hosting and as of today I still doing that yes. However, @Decent12 you can contact us via whatsapp or Discord.

(09-19-2019, 11:26 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: Its not the first time we talk ofc but i will just mention how i know you!
I know you since you were using Neq3host as your main web hosting service.
Also on Skype, i was useless at this time.
Just a small kid trying to do something! But you didn't block me Heart

It's not my point to block people without any reason. I have already blocking people but they are going to far or trying to bark me constantly down. You are under-age in my eyes Smile. But still today I help you with setup by what I can. I'd love to make every day new friends and they are more than welcome. For I forget but Neq3Host was a Luxembourg's provider at the time I owned. But I just moved back to the Netherlands and I'ved set there HostLease up. First was it a part of LNB-Hosting Group but later I have taken it over and now we have made the changes from name from HostLease to HostLease Media Group NL as of it is a Netherlands based hosting company. That Phone number can you also contact us, see it as a Live Chat.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hello - (For members who doesn't know me much) - by Pacific Spirit - 09-19-2019, 12:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-18-2020, 10:47 PM
Last Post: deanhills
10-04-2016, 10:30 AM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting