arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games you still playing BUT should have stopped playing
For me, it's of course Clash of Clans. It's an amazing online mobile game which I've been playing for around 3 years now.

TBH sometimes I feel I should stop playing the game as the daily schedule is getting tougher and you've more studies and responsibilities to handle. But everyday I find at least half an hour twice for enjoying the game. It's become a part of my daily schedule.

I never get bored with the game however, obsessed I'm with playing the game. Moreover, Supercell is very active in providing regular updates to the game. Thus, there's a lot of effort on the developers part to make the game better and keep going. Recently, the TownHall 13 update has been released which is again a source of great enthusiasm for the players.

Best part it's free for all - there are many paid resources but it's never compulsory. You can play the game free of cost forever! Love COC ever more!

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games you still playing BUT should have stopped playing - by Sn1F3rt - 12-18-2019, 10:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI
04-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting