arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games you still playing BUT should have stopped playing
For me, it has to be GTA V (Online to be exact)

Why should I have stopped playing it?

Well, there are several reasons:

First off, GTA V is an extremely old game... and there hasn’t been much new DLCs added to it that are actually fun (apart from the new heists, those are amazing!)

Secondly, the in game content for online is unnecessarily and insanely overpriced... that’s rockstars way of getting you to buy in game currency with real money.... not cool!

Thirdly, there are many kids online that just want to ruin your day and will keep killing you and blowing your vehicles up just for the sake of it... it’s especially annoying if they do it in a freeroam mission and ruin your days/months worth of hard work by blowing it up.

And finally, none of my friends play it anymore... so I find it difficult to find people that are trustworthy and skillful to play missions and heists with (many people only join to purposely keep failing the mission/heist every time... and due to the flawed restart system, they’re able to restart constantly, making it hard for you to leave... and leaving mid mission in gta v online makes rockstar label you as a “bad sport”, putting you in sessions with people that do that as well... not a session you want to be in.)
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games you still playing BUT should have stopped playing - by ikk157 - 05-08-2020, 08:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI
04-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting