arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIUI 12 - Xiaomi Devices Update
(05-10-2020, 11:03 AM)sagher Wrote: i have a question. Xiaomi is declared it self a rising brand of china to worldwide. and said that they have a quality name. but why they still always try to copy iPhone in sense of physical shape and MIUI interface themes. why? yet this time every new launched company try to create there own space in market with something different. even you look Infinix. they really admire me with next gen technology and high features in less price. and use there own Hummingbird XOS operation system powered by Android.

Probably because the most loved phone in China is Apple iphone. So probably Xiaomi is trying to cash into that market. I'm happy if that works for Xiaomi as if they do well, then their product stays alive and as high quality as it is for now. I think if I had a choice between iphone and Xiaomi I'd go for Xiaomi as at least you get Android and freedom vs Apple OS and restriction.

But having said that, I'm not a big supporter of iphone. I tried the phone out two years ago, and after android just got really irritated with its restrictions and controls forcing one to fork out extra funds for add ons. What really did it for me in the end was Apple's battery didn't last that long compared with my Xperia X and Samsung Galaxy S7 - like the difference was huge. At that time I tested Apple iPhone 6.

I'd be curious to know what the battery life of Xiaomi is vs Apple.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
MIUI 12 - Xiaomi Devices Update - by youssefbasha - 05-05-2020, 12:32 PM
RE: MIUI 12 - Xiaomi Devices Update - by sagher - 05-06-2020, 09:15 AM
RE: MIUI 12 - Xiaomi Devices Update - by Manal - 05-09-2020, 06:02 PM
RE: MIUI 12 - Xiaomi Devices Update - by sagher - 05-10-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: MIUI 12 - Xiaomi Devices Update - by deanhills - 05-10-2020, 03:42 PM
RE: MIUI 12 - Xiaomi Devices Update - by tiwil - 05-11-2020, 02:05 AM
RE: MIUI 12 - Xiaomi Devices Update - by sagher - 05-11-2020, 07:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-27-2018, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Lampard

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting