arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIUI 11 - Xiaomi Devices Update
Hello guys,
Im here to talk about MIUI 11 the new Xiaomi update & the new features that are in it.
1. Someost of devices got Android 10 update with MIUI 11
2. There is new notch options for the notch devices and for redmi note 6 pro there is displayed notifications when you disable the notch Smile
3. Improvement in camera Heart
4. In AMOLED screen mobiles you got notification light like the Samsung s10+
5. Mi Share is now available for some more phones
6. New cast screen option in notifications
7. New home screen icons
8. Android Security Patch (Nov 2019)
I really liked this update, if you are a xiaomi user.
Share more points and also give your opinion about it.
Stock Android > Custom UI

It is a personal choice but the only reason I dont purchase phones like Realme / Xiomi devices due to the custom UI.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
If I buy a smartphone with lots of customizations like Bloatware and too many features I don't need

I better change it to a custom ROM, and modify the Custom ROM!

I hate smartphones that are slow just because of the various features, UI, Bloatware that make the system slow down!
Terminal
Solo Developer
i have some issues with MIUI. as i mostly noticed that MIUI have ADs and many many bugs specially when you update and system apps like camcorder and interface was corrupt or make misbehave. and i am surprised to see that people now finally said dont update your MI phones. just use as you buy or as factory default.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
What i dont like is that they update their bloat ui but not the android version .the reason is simple . To encourage to buy newer phone 

Most phone stuck or only get 1 android update
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Not all custom UI are bad.

There are some good MIUI features that are really helpful and can bring convenience to users.

And if you compare with its earlier versions, MIUI has actually been making the design more and more similar to the stock Android.

Okay, all of your opinions are around bloatware.
You can easily change your ROM by unlocking the bootloader, there is xiaomi.eu and much more!
And about the MIUI 11 im sad that i cant open hotspot from wifi anymore, it was really awesome to open a hotspot from wifi so i dont give my password to anyone Sad
i like xiaomi for many reasons. one of the big ones is how they don't invalidate warranty even after you unlock bootloader and root. even redmi note 4 is doing pretty great still and has goid demand in the market (used available only). it has really nice camera which sings when you install gcam mod.

i like this new update too..as far as i can tell from my experience so far.

my gripe is with how i couldn't find private dns on a realme 3 pro phone. realme you guys are doing great too. please be more developer friendly.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(11-20-2019, 04:57 PM)GodLikeGill Wrote: Stock Android > Custom UI

It is a personal choice but the only reason I dont purchase phones like Realme / Xiomi devices due to the custom UI.

Stock android is pretty cool ngl, but I recently purchased a OnePlus device and their OxygenOS is just mind blowing, its super snappy and resembles the stock android experience very much! I'd recommend you to try it
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(11-22-2019, 10:28 AM)Honey Wrote: Stock android is pretty cool ngl, but I recently purchased a OnePlus device and their OxygenOS is just mind blowing, its super snappy and resembles the stock android experience very much! I'd recommend you to try it
Yea OnePlus OxygenOS is almost stock android , I wouldn't even make any difference between their GUI , OxygenOS is just amazing.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-27-2018, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Lampard

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting