arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations
Thanks Neoon, actually I gotta install FireFox, GeckoDriver and then my applications, so I just hope that I'm able to squeeze in everything within this limit.

@OldMeister .. I'm not sure if @Neoon might allow mining on the VPS but yeah as a side note. I'd like to tell you this. Most VPS providers DO NOT allow mining on their VPSes. VPS isn't something which is meant to be mined on.

Besides, mining is considered as an excessive abuse of the VPS CPU considering they are shared resources between you and others on the server. No host allows 100% CPU usage, and hence mining is straight up blacklisted in their ToS.

Even hosts which give 100% CPU usage, that's dedicated CPU cores sometimes blacklist mining simply because it creates too much load.

TBH you aren't getting any real profit, firstly, almost nothing by mining BitCoin and secondly, by mining on a VPS. You won't even be able to pay for the monthly costs of the VPS itself, with your mining profit.

If you're keen at mining, you need to get a dedicated server with CPU/GPU and mine there. Do check the ToS as again, even dedicated server providers don't allow mining.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
RE: NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations - by Sn1F3rt - 07-24-2020, 03:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher
05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting