arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electricity Storage, is it possible?
I would like to tell OP that it is surely possible to store huge amounts of energy using batteries. Now that is chemical energy and they store surplas energy in huge battery assemblies and then convert it back to electric energy when needed...say to balance the grid or supply during higher demand peak hours. I heard that Elon musk company did such a huge battery store project for australia. Now I dont know If you can afford it. Many people here do use big batteries and inverters.

Now to deanhills,

You can use those low wattage low cost UPS even when you are away. Here is one solution. Just plug your router to the line power directly and set up a script in computer to shut down or hibernate when computer do not get any ping reply from that router for some time..sat 10 seconds. So what this means is when there is a power outage, the router will go down and you computer will get a clean shutdown even if you are not around within that 5 minutes of glorious backup time to shut it down yourself......

How do you like it ?
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Electricity Storage, is it possible? - by rudra - 08-09-2020, 04:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting