arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The mysterious explosion in lebanon
(08-18-2020, 06:26 AM)ikk157 Wrote: However, if the FBI conducts the investigation, we might actually get the truth. That’s because the FBI is in nowhere related to the Lebanese government, so why would they cover it up? 

I'm all for qualified external agencies to get involved.  My criticism was more along of the lines of the FBI being too close to the US Government and Trump.  It would have been better to have a more global external agency or one that is less high profile US Government connected than the FBI is.  Thing is there is a very real conflict between Hezbollah and Iran and the US and a large number of citizens of Lebanon, so politics in getting a report that is satisfactory to all of the groups in the end would have to be considered. Everything to do with politics is very complicated especially in Lebanon. France sounds OK though - almost more neutral.  And at least France seems to have a very active role in the investigation and since it looks as though it's the Defence Department of France that is involved I can think they would be very well equipped to investigate the blast.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: The mysterious explosion in lebanon - by deanhills - 08-18-2020, 11:21 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting