arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The mysterious explosion in lebanon
(09-13-2020, 12:23 PM)deanhills Wrote: I just checked up again on whether there was more news on the Labanon port explosion, and found this excellent article by the New York Times right down to providing lots of entertainment as well. Wow!  They even tried to replicate the blast and sequence of events electronically and sequence of events from eye witness reports.  Their detailed report of the depth and level of corruption in the port and who the main players are with moving goods is an eye opener, but I'd have thought that this could not be 100% accurate yet.  Surely this is still under investigation?
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020...osion.html

I picked up on the following comments in the discussion of the article pointing to Hezbollah being in effect "in charge" of the Port through all of the corrupt wheelings and dealings in Lebanon Port and Government.  Guess only the New York Times would be able to get away with pointing a finger at Hezbollah.  Any one in Lebanon could be assassinated for saying this.

Oh wow the article you’ve linked us to is just amazing. It’s insanely informative and the way they visualized a reconstruction of the incident using real captured videos of the incident combined with their own animation is very impressive! I certainly enjoyed reading through the article and going through the reconstructions, you can tell they’ve put in a lot of effort into it.

Also, they mention that the same exact warehouse had all sorts of combustible material, which proves that it wasn’t the ammonium nitrate combusting by itself (that’s scientifically impossible). And the fact that literally all the material required to create a bomb was in the same warehouse, improperly stored, with the full knowledge of some many officials, just screams SUSPICIOUS!

And wow the pictures of inside the warehouse (which I’ve never seen before) in the article clearly show the horrible storage conditions and the terrible state of the bags of ammonium nitrate literally spilling their content. It’s no wonder how a fire could’ve easily started in those terrible storage conditions. It’s been said that the fire was started by sparks caused from a door repair on the warehouse, which makes a lot of sense.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The mysterious explosion in lebanon - by ikk157 - 09-14-2020, 09:14 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting