arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why aren't Governments putting a stop to the overpopulation of the world?
(08-25-2020, 04:30 PM)Khadeer143 Wrote: Its a not funny topic you choosen government is not responsibility of our population its all depend on between couples they had to take restriction on how many children they need I see some country's made restriction of only 1-2 childern allowed in a family same like this every country need to make restrict about there population

Well, I'd only agree with you to an extent. I do agree that family planning is necessary but in today's world, individual responsibility is not a thing. Especially with people's mindset these days, you can't really convince most that something which is being spoken is for their good. 

Take COVID for instance. People are smartly walking around the streets, crowding at marketplaces and creating nuisance at public transportation systems all without masks. Someone says I was just talking so I took the mask off, someone says I was eating speaking drinking and what not. Some people even go to say that it is shameful for them to wear masks, I mean come on even kids have better understanding than you guys. it's even ridiculous that police personnel were found without masks in their vehicle by journalists and when they try to cover that, the car just speeds off and escapes breaking all traffic rules (it was in the news a couple days ago)

The gist of what I want to say, is that things need to be enforced. Those days are gone when when you could explain the good and bad to people and they would understand. In fact it should be made a norm that each family can have a maximum of two children, here we see 5, 6, 7, even 10. In fact, I feel we should opt for the China strategy, force it on to the people.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why aren't Governments putting a stop to the overpopulation of the world? - by Sn1F3rt - 11-30-2020, 05:31 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting