arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lifelong Free Hosting – FREE Auto SSL – DDOS Protection – Hostpoco.com
(03-08-2021, 07:25 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: Don't expect to get a reply from @Pocomaster soon as he hasn't been active since the last reply, also his last post was after 6 months so I don't expect you to get a straight answer, I also tried a free hosting account after 2 minutes I was treated like a fraudster while my hosting account was not even activated. I think this is really a sign of "You register and you get nothing. After that I was told via a ticket that I was not welcome and that he did not trust me and more such cries. don't trust a free hosting as their customer friendliness is in any case very far to be found.

Agreed. Particularly when a further Pocomaster promotion thread was posted, without checking on this one first. I've informed @Pocomaster that any further threads will be soft deleted until he has delivered on this one first.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: *Lifelong Free Hosting – FREE Auto SSL – DDOS Protection – Hostpoco.com - by deanhills - 03-08-2021, 10:33 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting