arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why aren't Governments putting a stop to the overpopulation of the world?
(05-31-2021, 07:58 PM)Decent12 Wrote: Well, thats a interesting topic for me and i am also the big supporter of controlling population but if i just talk about my own country then i must say people taking it in wrong when you talk about controlling population and they starts mixing it with religion that If God giving us then why should we stop.
I wont comment much about religion thingy but what the sense of giving birth to childs and then not able to give them good education and a better life.

I can't help but think of all of the over population and how nature perhaps (or humans - who knows?  Tongue  ) may have taken a hand with over population to create a virus to sort humans out.  If one checks the Covid 19 numbers they seem to hit most where the population density is much higher.  Wuhan market in China is very over populated.  But when I think deeper about it, I wonder whether nature is getting even with us humans who can't seem to have the proper respect for its environment to take care of it properly.  Nature will have its final revenge.

Over population in South Africa with man vs environment is getting to be a great worry.  There is a shortage of resources, fresh water supply is getting less and less when the greater number of population are polluting fresh water supplies, cutting up all trees for burning wood and creating air pollution with too many cars and burning of wood.  There is no eye on maintenance of power equipment, and the generators that are old and fed with coal are also a problem and great sources of air pollution.  Human overpopulation is a real issue all over the world for sure.  Some of it also doesn't make sense to me.  Like having so many Government laws that curb our freedoms, but the most important need to prevent over population is not worked on, even subtly so.  Instead in some of the poorer countries they provide subsidies to families with children, so children are brought into life to get money from Government.  Governments of countries are just very poor managers - as soon as politics come in the worst of decisions are made instead of good ones that can take care of future generations - decisions are always short sighted.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why aren't Governments putting a stop to the overpopulation of the world? - by deanhills - 06-01-2021, 01:49 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting