arrow_upward

Poll: Do you think a paid alternative is an good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
No
0%
Total
0 vote(s)
0%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Features for OpenSource Exam System v2
(07-12-2021, 07:11 AM)fChk Wrote: I never said that the JS and and DOM scripting mastering is for this small 'project' but it's for for YOU to become a fully-equipped WebDev.. But I guess if you're doing those mini-project just as a hobby then it's still won't hurt to know how stuff works!..

My long and ever-lasting advise to anybody reading this:
Never go for shortcuts and always seek to know how stuff works!.. It's the only way you can master what you're doing. whatever that is!..

Very much this. Having the full stack under your belt is going to make your life a LOT easier and make you more marketable as a web developer. Within the last year I learned the ins and outs of JS, DOM and AJAX and the quality of services and products have increased 10-fold. As @fChk said, always keep learning. I will see websites that I like and look at their code to see how something was achieved, that way if I ever need to create a similar solution I have the ability to do so.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Features for OpenSource Exam System v2 - by tbelldesignco - 07-12-2021, 01:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting