arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VortexHost.me FREE Game Server + FREE Shared Hosting
@F7N LOL really MyOwnFreeHost. What The ?
@chimmonpakma are you using MyOwnFreeHost ? and your game server plans are nice you made 5 post requirements wow nice to attract but people won't be easily trust on anybody. we can even make 0 post requirement then people thought something shit on it because they giving Free LOL

As everybody know PiratesHosting is in vacation mean we aren't stop working we still working on it and back as soon as possible. Till we back and if you grow then we can sponsor some game servers to VortexHost.me as you already asked as for sponsorship but we denied due to Free Domain.

and dear @chimmonpakma Good Luck you already have mine Facebook maybe if you're Vortex right? you can ask me if you're on trouble we'll support you. But now i'm inactive/busy cause shifting our home. as soon as possible i'll back.

Suggestion: if you're really using MyOwnFreeHost then stop it you can provide Shared host account hosted on shared VPS but don't use MyOwnFreeHost.

Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPSĀ 

Messages In This Thread
RE: VortexHost.me FREE Game Server + FREE Shared Hosting - by arsalahmed786 - 09-08-2017, 02:07 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting