arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the definition of a cheap VPS provider?
@perryoo11
I'm curious as I can't see guidelines - if I've missed them please accept my apologies in advance. 

What is the definition of a cheap provider?  Like what is the maximum price per month and per year that I should pay for a VPS to qualify for a cheap VPS?  Since it obviously would depend on the specs, I'd be interested to know what is the maximum I should pay for the following approximate specs for a VPS with 512 GB RAM or 1GB RAM:

512 GB RAM/1GB RAM (1 CPU CORE)
15-20 plus Disk Space
Bandwidth  500 - 1TB
1 IPv 4

In addition.  I'm looking at VirMach Cheap Windows VPS - is 7 US$ p/m for a Windows VPS a cheap VPS?  If you check further - if one takes the VPS for a year then one gets two months discount. So in your opinion, would the VirMach Windows VPS of 7 US$ p/m qualify as a cheap VPS, and what are the qualifications in terms of the payments for a VPS to be considered a cheap VPS?  Here are the specifications of the VPS:
  • 1GB DDR3/4 RAM
  • [Image: cpu.png] 1 CPU vCORE
  • [Image: disk.png] 25-50GB SSD
  • [Image: network.png] 1.5TB @ 1GBPS
  • [Image: ip.png] 1+ DEDICATED IP
  • [Image: windows.png] WINDOWS 2012
  • [Image: 3d.png] 3D ACCELERATED
  • [Image: desktop.png] REMOTE DESKTOP
  • [Image: icon-copy.png] ADMIN ACCESS
Source: https://virmach.com/windows-remote-desktop-vps/

I'm thinking of getting one (well half thinking) as I'm tempted to teach myself Windows 2012.  I've never used a Windows VPS before and thought since I have some time I could use it constructively.

If any one else knows of competing packages, will be grateful to hear from you.  Just remember that in my opinion VirMach rocks with its VPSs.  Quality and a proven track record should also feature somewhere in the competing "cheap" VPS package.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting