arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my apology that you all deserve.
Disclaimer: this is no resignation topic. and please don't mind my grammar this is raw written.

hello post4vps.
let me basically say that I'm sorry of my lack of effort last month(s). I have been busy with school that I finally finished and graduated. I have been very busy in my head call it a depression if you like.
I am still hiding it by playing games. my parent's arent that helpful as I hoped to be (it even makes it worse) as they don't believe in bad "times". still, they are trying but have no idea what they are doing (guys no need to name them I think they cant understand because how I am now). 
I should do the giveaways but have no time for it. also @Lampard I owe you my apology for a lack of support I promised you in the topic (https://post4vps.com/thread-2172.html).
sorry community for my "current state". I have help going through all of this as of professional help as my family.
I also am proud to be a member since the sole beginning:
Registration Date: 10th September 2015 means 3 years.
I love this community with my hearth I learned a lot.

i hope to change back to glory after this topic.

sincerely,
Perry

Messages In This Thread
my apology that you all deserve. - by perry - 07-24-2018, 01:48 PM
RE: my apology that you all deserve. - by perry - 07-24-2018, 06:47 PM
RE: my apology that you all deserve. - by Lampard - 07-24-2018, 07:39 PM
RE: my apology that you all deserve. - by tiwil - 07-24-2018, 10:58 PM
RE: my apology that you all deserve. - by xdude - 07-25-2018, 01:17 AM
RE: my apology that you all deserve. - by perry - 07-25-2018, 02:42 PM
RE: my apology that you all deserve. - by perry - 07-26-2018, 12:11 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting