arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese online shops - Stories and experiences
Sure! Why not? These Chinese online websites offer something we can't get it in our country, even though if we get it will be over-priced. Moreover the quality is also good.

I used AliExpress, but not for long time.
I was a very loyal customer of AliExpress and used to order lot of items from there and then stopped after they asked for verification of showing credit card images and some other verification such as bank statements. I would never provide these documents to these companies. Even though i contacted their customer service and asked if i can be exempted from it, which they denied. If you search on Google about it, you will find lot of same questions about AliExpress, and due to this people stopped shopping from AliExpress, in starting they will never ask for verification but after you buy some products they start this process. The items were good at AliExpress and always got refund if if packages were lost or damaged.

I am still using GearBest, and its good.
I am a loyal customer of GearBest, and still order lot of items from there. Moreover even after ordering i review their orders to get points, which can be of great use, to get discounts up to 30%. Their customer service is also good, i got refund when i ordered a drone and it was never delivered to me but Shipping Insurance is must to get full refund. The products are of good quality at Gearbest, though for some reason i see bad reviews when searching about GearBest, its not bad but i find it better than AliExpress now.

I used DHGate once, but then stopped using it.
I just ordered a single item from DHGate because it supported one of the payment method. Its really hard to find single piece for the orders less than $10 because they mostly sell products in bulk. But for expensive items its easy to find single piece. When i ordered an item, i got it within 15 days but product was of worst quality then never ordered from that website again. I can't say that WHOLE website will have products with worst quality, it depends on sellers but the website must have a check on sellers like other Chinese websites do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chinese online shops - Stories and experiences - by Lampard - 07-29-2018, 11:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-10-2020, 05:09 PM
Last Post: tryp4vps
12-09-2015, 04:27 AM
Last Post: TrK

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting